Graphic Design Intern EASY APPLY NOW
Musqaan is mental health merch started with a vision of creating awareness, our intention is to create a safe space and feel good clothing for people who are on their path to rediscover themselves.
The victims, the survivors, the empaths, the learners all of us are in a process of growth, we'd like to bring them all under one roof and spread the message through our clothes. We aim to build a community that is inclusive and shows respect. We want to advocate mental health and provide helpful support to those who are in need.
We look forward to getting candidates who share similar perspective and vision, the person will join us as a Graphic Design Intern, the ideal candidate will understand the aesthetic of our company and will have a strong passion to upgrade it. We want the person to be a team sport and well-informed about topics.
- Should be able to adapt easily.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Create compelling and effective graphics, designs, prints and digital media for the brand.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Contribute towards developing new themes and design direction for the brand.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Should have an eye for design and aesthetics.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- A strong portfolio is not a must, should be familiar with design softwares and technologies (such as adobe illustrator, photoshop)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Should be an innovative Thinker.
- Work on real-life campaigns that have an impact in multiple countries.
- Learn from the best in the business.
- For the ideal candidate, this can be a springboard to a career in Graphic Design.
- Opportunity to interact and network with like-minded people.
- Work Minimum of 10 hours per week.
Musqaan is a social venture created to bring change by doing our bit for society. We are a clothing brand dedicated to raising the awareness of the importance of mental well being, a share of our profits will be re-invested for people who need therapy by providing them access to it. Musqaan is a platform that will voice opinions and eradicate the stigma and remove a significant barrier to successfully cope with their illness.
Through Musqaan, we intend to create a community of people who are willing to help all those who need support but aren't even aware/hesitant to reach out. Here, we intend to create a secure space for every person out there, for you.
We look forward to getting people on board who share the same views and vision. We want to execute our intentions into actions that will help people transform and redefine their lives with you.
Note: This is an unpaid internship for 3 months as we're striving to achieve a sustainable position currently.|||Remote.|||||||||U.QiiLrgtrGpiu6~|||INTERN|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false